23 April 2008

We're currently adding some last-minute titles to our revised edition of the 8-12 guide, in an attempt to make it as up to date as possible before it goes to press. To this end, I've started reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, and unfortunately am now falling asleep at my desk, having stayed up long after lights out last night to read just one more page... and just one more.

Which might explain why I just inexpicably forgot I was in the middle of writing a blog entry, and instead started searching the Internet for Thomas the Tank Engine trains for my son's birthday...

I think I'll go now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just read a proof of the truth about forever- i can understand the wanting to finish it.... caffeine was needed!
will eva ibbotsons the dragonfly pool be in the next book?